What’s with all these crazy rumors? Well, yeah some things that are posted on this blog seem downright riduclous, but what do you expect from a person who has no formal training in journalism. Besides, you won’t believe HALF the stuff that I don’t post. Anyways, Site News:
- PROJECT “BLOG” RUNWAY: The new grey banner is kinda bland, but I got tired of the old banner that’s been up there for the past 6 months. I’ll eventually dust off the old DSLR and get a better photo posted. I like to play around with settings, so expect to see some funny colors, ugly banners, un-alignment, etc for the next few weeks. (Updated: I gave it a blue tint. the grey was so depressing that i wanted to rip all my hair out.)
- My host (the server that holds this blog) has been kind of flakey lately. Sometimes the blog appears to be offline or somewhat sluggish. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
- SPEED: I am trying to speed up the way this blog loads. A few more cache-configurations still need to be made, so hopefully things will be snappier real soon. I also reformatted some photos in older posts, such as the Jackson Hotel Journey where I cut the load time down by at least 90%.
- CALENDAR: We have a real calendar now. If you have a Long Beach event, please let me know and I’ll post it.
- PHOTO GALLERY: My photo gallery experimentation is in full swing. If you are a photographer and have some great shots of Long Beach, please sent them in. A description of your photo journey is highly encouraged. (See Shaun’s post as a
- CLASSIFIEDS: Who needs a LB Classifieds section when we have Craig’s List? Exactly! But, I am going to leave it up because it’s funny (for now).
- Please send in your suggestions and comments. I love getting emails. Also, don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook. We need more people!!!!