The City of Long Beach Tuesday, April 17th agenda brings:
- Resolution for the city to purchase tires.
- The amendment of a local finance law.
- The amendment of Beach Pass fees.
- Application to waive the Off-Street Parking for Massage Therapy/Day Spa.
If I had a dime for every “off-street parking waiver” at these meetings… man, would I be rich. If you’re going tonight BRING LOTS OF COFFEE because it sounds like a borefest. Actually, beach passes are important. You know, amending past fees and listing current ones. You know?
So is this what to expect for the upcoming season?
- Residents with children up to the age of 18: Family Plan $60.00 / season
- Non-residents with children up to the age of 18: $120.00 / season
- Non-resident individuals (age 13 and over): $80.00 / season
- Economy Beach Pass (10 Admissions): $80.00
- Single individual daily pass: NOT LISTED. Summer 2011 it was $12.