From a reader, who wishes to remain anonymous:
Regarding the West End, I am wondering what types of businesses will take over the now vacant-Paninis & Bikinis + Joe’s Pizza next door. While we do have a ton of Chinese food, pizza and nail salons, I would love for you to ask your readers what they would like to see.
Here are some of my suggestions. Just to be easy, I used some of my favorite spots in Williamsburg:
- Oyster & wine bar: Maybe thought of as seasonal but no where to be found locally and Maison Premiere (http://www.yelp.com/biz/
maison-premiere-brooklyn) ( http://maisonpremiere.com/) in williamsburg thrives all year round with a ever rotating menu offering a selection of 30+ types of oysters and it’s charming atmosphere.
- Comfort Food: Gourmet grilled cheese’s w/ DIY mac & cheese and mashed potato bar.
- French tea room: http://www.yelp.com/biz/
- Meatball shop: http://www.yelp.com/biz/
- Argentinian Steakhouse: http://www.yelp.com/biz/
- Mexican Seafood: http://www.yelp.com/biz/