A Public Hearing will be held at City Hall, 1 West Chester Street, Long Beach, New York, on May 3, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- FAMILY PLAN: $80 (up from $60)
- RESIDENT INDIVIDUAL: $60 (up from $40)
- NON-RESIDENT INDIVIDUAL $110 (up from $80)
- RESIDENT SENIOR CITIZENS: $20 (up from $15)
- NON-RESIDENT SENIOR CITIZENS: $45 (up from $30)
- DAILY ADMISSION: $16 (up from $12)
- ECONOMY 10 PASSES: $130 (up from $80)
Personally, I am not a fan of these increases, particularly the daily admission at $16. Seems a tad high to me and will force more people to visit the beach on the off hours when lifeguards aren’t on duty.