I apologize for a very confusing post. I’m confused as well. I might have to make corrections… but I think I’m right. Somebody help!
There’s a lot of conversation going on via social media regarding Barbota Landscaping: The winning bidder for our tree replanting, who were the same company that was in Breach of Contract last summer with the Georgia Park rebuild.
The weird thing with this whole story is how a week after our city declared them in breach of contract, they won a contract for planting trees in New Jersey (at a much lower price, by the way) [LINK], which was then cancelled [LINK]:
So NJ hired them and fired them? Now LB hired them, fired them and is rehiring them? The question that everybody seems to be asking is this:
1. July 15th, 2014 agenda [LINK]:
2. July 15th, 2014 proceedings [LINK]:
3. July 24th, 2014: New Jersey Hire [LINK]
4. November 17th: New Jersey Fire [LINK]
5. March 24th, 2015 Special City Council Agenda [LINK]: