The following email was sent to all current City Council Members & acting City Manager. It was also publicly posted on the Facebook pages of Councilwoman Anissa Moore, Councilman John Bendo & Councilman Scott Mandel.
Given the results of yesterday’s City Council primary election, the following email was sent to the Acting City Manager this morning. It is our intention to ensure our residents and our City employees that our City workforce will continue to provide quality services to the community within a safe and fair work environment.
Wed 6/26/19 10:21 AM
To: Robert Agostisi; Anthony Eramo; Chumi Diamond; Anissa Moore; Scott Mandel; John Bendo
Effective today, the status quo will be maintained regarding City employee personnel matters. This is including but not limited to:
• No new hiring or firing
• No grade changes
• No promotions or demotions
• No awarding of new stipends or changing the amounts of current ones
• No moving of exempt employees into union positions
• No title changes
• No transfers from one department to another
• No approval of separation and/or termination payments beyond contractual obligations or those listed in the City Charter and Code of Ordinances.
None of the listed actions will occur without prior consultation with the entire City Council and approval of a majority of the Council
Councilman John Bendo Councilman Scott Mandel Councilwoman Anissa Moore